Sometimes I am scared that the feeling I have got comes from the fact that I just can’t accept the reality. ‘I can’t believe in this or this will really become reality’, this is probably the thing I’ve been telling myself. Maybe this is me escaping from what I never want to happen. Maybe this is the easiest way to face a sudden and painful change, believing that it will soon be back to normal, to what I am used to.
But don’t we have to keep the faith all the time? Once we stop having the faith, we stop doing things to make something happen. And we will even lose the opportunity to get what we want back.
Is there a certain fixed time that we may just have to let go and move on? When is the right time? How long does it take for one to acknowledge whether a wish will come true or not? Will there be a sign waiting to tell me I don’t have to dream anymore or to unravel the clothe covering my eyes?
I can’t take this too long. My strongly beating heart has broken into pieces.
Friday, 20 November 2009
Running after the shooting stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment