Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Leaving the world behind me

Seeing him crying like a baby breaks my heart; listening to her talking about her dad with that shaking voice brings tears into my eyes. Why do people have to behave in such an unbelievable (and disgusting) self-centered manner? Where is the kindness deep within everyone’s heart? Now I don’t see why I can trust anyone, because everyone seems to hold a plan behind their backs.

The more I see, the more I’m disappointed with this world. Where did all those ‘fairy tales’ in younger days go? Sometimes I imagine if everyone just does one single good thing to anyone, the world would’ve been so peaceful and easy to live in. I wish people can think more about the others before taking their actions to bring benefits for themselves.

How can they possibly ignore the feelings of the others? Don’t they even have a tiny bit of guilt when people around them are wounded? I can never stand that. I can’t bear the sight of them trying to hide their emotions, pretending to be strong while deep inside they are so hurt that they may not ever be healed again. I still don’t understand why some people take personal benefit so seriously. Money, cars, clothes and all those materialistic are something you cannot hold on to. They don’t value much in our lives, if you think about it. But the joy, the surprises, the satisfaction make up our lives. All the emotions that can be supplied by non-materialistic things complete us. I don’t get why people still bother making up plans and everything just so at the end they get those fake ‘happiness’.

I just wish everyone can step behind and look how badly damaged the people around are.

No comments:

Post a Comment