I am really happy, I really am. But since the moment I got back his reply, I become so puzzled with myself. I don't know what to do. Family is one of the most important things to me. I want to go back, partly because of them.
But what if, what if they want me to stay here. What if they really think I wasted their money. What if they would be more proud when I'm a UK student.
What should I do? What should I tell them? I don't want to cry in front of them, I don't want them to think that I've been depressed the whole time.
I am glad, I really am. But why was I on the verge of tears when I was singing? Why would I want to cry at this happy moment, when I haven't cried for such a long time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment